4893 Wade Hampton Blvd. Unit D
Taylors, SC 29687
Phone: +1 864-520-2836
Fax: +1 864-752-1632
Is HydraFacial™ Right for You?
If you find yourself saying “YES!” to any of these questions, HydraFacial™ may be the perfect solution to your skincare woes!
- Have you been told your skin type means you are not an ideal candidate for certain chemical treatments or more intensive skin therapies?
- Do you feel that your skin needs a deep cleansing and removal of built up dead skin cells?
- Are you wary of complicated skincare treatments requiring significant downtime or discomfort?
- Do you prefer a gentler alternative to invasive procedures and appreciate the use of natural antioxidants such as white tea, rosemary and horse chestnut seed?
HydraFacial™ Fast Facts
- The HydraFacial™ system uses a series of patented HydroPeel® tips, each with multiple peeling edges to exfoliate the skin several times with each pass for superior results and more even texture.
- Our HydraFacial™ equipment has a unique spiral design that creates a “vortex” effect to target and remove impurities while hydrating the skin at the cellular level with potent antioxidant compounds.
- The five-step system combines cleansing and exfoliation, a gentle acid peel, painless extractions, antioxidant hydration and protection with HydraFacial™ Daily Essentials™ serum to help preserve your beautiful results.
- For the best outcome, most patients benefit from a series of 3 to 6 treatments depending on individualized needs, spaced every 2 to 4 weeks.
- The HydraFacial™ is specifically designed to target free radicals – a combination of stressors from pollution, toxins and sun damage – that are the root of skin damage and aging.
Does It Hurt?
Not only is the HydraFacial™ painless, it’s downright luxurious! With a specially designed automated suction system for painless but effective extractions, taking care of your skin just got significantly more relaxing. No downtime is required.
How Does It Work?
The HydraFacial™ system works by removing surface damage caused by dead skin cells and environmental impurities with gentle but impressively powerful HydroPeel® tips. With a multifaceted peeling surface, these powerful tools incorporate a spiral design to make the dislodging and removal of toxins easier. While targeting and eliminating nasty environmental impurities and aging free radicals, the HydraFacial™ simultaneously infuses the skin with concentrated natural antioxidants for a deeply healing and restoring effect. HydraFacial™ isn’t just a quick fix; it’s a way of life! You’ll improve the overall quality of your skin by healing your complexion from within and then maintaining your beautiful results over time.
Immediately after your first HydraFacial™ session, you will see richly pampered, purified skin that represents wellness radiating from the inside out. With multiple treatments according to your unique personalized beauty treatment plan, you can maintain your beautiful results for a revitalized complexion that continues to improve even outside the spa, while protecting the skin from further outside damage.
What Can I Expect?
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Diminished hyperpigmentation (melasma / brown spots)
- Improved acne-prone skin; less oily
- Refined skin tone & skin texture; reduced under-eye puffiness
- Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin
Is your skin healthy?
There are tremendous environmental changes that affect the health of our skin. Pollution is abundant, rain or shine, and the side effects of this pollution can lead to a variety of negative side effects. When our cells are not fully hydrated they cannot function at their optimal level. Unhealthy skin can lead to: wrinkles, fine lines, and loss of facial collagen, pigmentation, white heads, black heads, dry skin and premature aging. Utilizing our HydraFacial MD technology we can restore the health of your skin.
What is the HydraFacial MD?
The HydraFacial Treatment is the newest advance in non-laser skin resurfacing. HydraFacial is the only hydradermabrasion procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection simultaneously. This treatment will give you clearer and more beautiful skin with no discomfort or downtime. The treatment is soothing, moisturizing, non-invasive and non-irritating.
The HydraFacial treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, congested and enlarged pores, oily or acne-prone skin, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. The HydraFacial procedure is suitable for most skin types, including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin, and dry skin or oily skin. This treatment is recommended every 4-5 weeks for optimal results and maintenance. This total treatment will leave your skin with a beautiful glow!
Is the treatment painful?
The HydraFacial MD does not cause any discomfort. Most patients find the procedure calming and relaxing. If you are seeking microdermabrasion treatment, the sensation is often compared to the feel of a cat’s tongue. The rough sensation combined with suction enables the exfoliation of impurities and dead skin cells.
What are the common side effects?
There are little side effects to these facial treatments in our office. You may experience some slight redness to the skin after treatment. This can easily be covered up with makeup. If you have any allergies, please advise our medical staff before seeking treatment. This is by no means a complete list of side effects. A complete list of potential side effects is available during your consultation.
Why come to Galen Laser Aesthetics for HydraFacial?
We are one of the very first medical practices in Greenville, South Carolina to offer the HydraFacial. Under Dr. Tran’s supervision, we are able to offer the highest medical grade ingredients during the treatment. This is a multi-step procedure which includes cleansing, exfoliation with up to 30% glycolic acid, extractions, and a hydrating infusion of antioxidants and hyaluronic acid. Our patients will tell you that this is one of their favorite procedures and they love the way their skin feels and looks after the treatment. Patients can’t wait until their next HydraFacial! The HydraFacial will be discussed during your comprehensive consultation with Dr. Tran and skincare experts. Contact us today at 864-520-8093 to schedule.